This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I integrated Authorize.net to my eCommerce page in odoo8 ,i configured LoginAPI & Transaction Id in payments->Payment Acquirers.But when i am performing transaction i am getting this error:

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

In mail i am getting:

************* TEST MODE *************

**Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. E-mail developer@authorize.net if you have any questions.

========= SECURITY STATEMENT ==========
It is not recommended that you ship product(s) or otherwise grant services relying solely upon this e-mail receipt.

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : gita reddy (512086)
Date/Time : 26-Jun-2015 23:31:57 PDT

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice : SO151
Description :
Amount : 488.00 (USD)
Payment Method : Visa
Type : Authorization and Capture

============== RESULTS ==============
Response : This transaction has been approved.
Authorization Code : 000000
Transaction ID : 0
Address Verification : AVS Not Applicable

==== CUSTOMER BILLING INFORMATION ===
Customer ID :
First Name : Administrator
Last Name :
Company :
Address : aradya solutions rajajinagar
City : Bangalore
State/Province : Karnataka
Zip/Postal Code : 560010
Phone : 9902075424
Fax :
E-Mail : admin@example.com

==== CUSTOMER SHIPPING INFORMATION ===
First Name : Administrator
Last Name :
Company :
Address : aradya solutions rajajinagar
City : Bangalore
State/Province : Karnataka
Zip/Postal Code : 560010

======= ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ======
Tax :
Duty :
Freight :
Tax Exempt :
PO Number :

========== MERCHANT DEFINED =========
return_url : /shop/payment/validate

**Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. E-mail developer@authorize.net if you have any questions.

Authorize.Net Developer Center Merchant,

Your script timed out while we were trying to post transaction results to it.
   Transaction ID: 0
Transaction Result: This transaction has been approved.

The following message was displayed to the customer:

------------------------------An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

------------------------------

To solve this i tried all the possible cases mentioned below:

• Our website is hosted to public internet with port no 80.

•  I tried to give X_RELAy URL =https://www.google.com & X_RELAYResponse=TRUE.

• I made X_RELAY=FALSE in this case Authorize.net printing the receipt correctly with all values & its not updating  sucess status & tnx_id in odoo Payments->Payments Transactions.

All these I tried ,but still i am not able to understand why response send by Authorize.net was not recieving & updating by odoo .

Please any body help me to fix this problem ,Still is there any step to perform to complete the integration.

Thanks in advance...

Discard
Best Answer

As you may have seen from the actual error log, this will actually still process the transaction but it won't post in Odoo and it also interferes with the customer experience when checking out.

First, make sure that you have the correct URLs configured on the Authorize.net side for posting your data [Response URL Configuration in Settings] (https://account.authorize.net/UI/themes/anet/merch.aspx?page=settings&sub=responseURL&xhtml=ResponseURL-settings&operation=get) - you'll need to be logged in for that URL to work...

Make sure your SaaS URL is configured correctly: https://*******.odoo.com; or if you are not using SaaS, then your actual secure URL. Also add your primary root domain as an additional URL in the account setup screen https://www.yourdomain.com - if on non hosted.

Also - Odoo does not pass a unique URL receipt parameter on transaction completion within the Authorize.net module. So this will need to be configured within the Settings Menu under Receipt Page - Receipt Method. If you've changed your setup at all, or if you use your Authorize.net account for any other eCommerce system, you may run into additional issues or errors. The receipt relay method is really only ideal for a single linear process for checkout/payment.

Hope this helps solve the error you're receiving. I know that the implementation of this isn't ideal and came with virtually no communication or help documentation, so it can be frustrating - especially since the transactions will not post to the CIM module within Authorize.net - so it makes it even more difficult to track transaction issues by customer.

Discard